Valorant 2.05 patch notes: unique keybinds for Astra and Sova, and bug fixes2021-03-23 07:17:00
Riot Games revealed that the new Valorant update will not be as massive as the previous one.
Sova and Astra will get unique keybinds — that’s the only agent changes that Valorant players can look forward to.
The Competitive mode will receive connecting with penalizing disruptive behavior.
AFK detection will be significantly improved, and Riot will be clamping down on players who ruin the experience for others on the server.
- The Career: Act Rank tab now has a toggle which allows you to choose to enable or disable your Act Rank
- The Match History tab now allows you to filter your matches per mode
- Players will receive a small rank rating penalty for dodging Competitive games.
- Tuned Radiant Rank Rating gains and losses to be more consistent with Immortal rank rating behavior
- Custom Games layout and visuals have been updated
- Improved AFK Detection
- Updated Penalties for AFK offenses (Includes warnings, queue restrictions, XP denial, Competitive queue bans, and game bans)
- Updated Penalties for chat-based offenses (Includes warnings, chat restrictions, Competitive queue restrictions, and game bans)
- Fixed a bug where Ranked game icons were misaligned in Match History
- Astra now starts Spike Rush games with all 5 star charges
- Killjoy can’t place Lockdown off the ground by jumping and placing it on cosmetic pieces of geo on the walls anymore
- Fixed issue where Cypher’s Spycam dart could sometimes hit players that were on the other side of a wall
- Fixed Killjoy not getting charges from her Alarmbot and Turret back if they are recalled after she is resurrected
- Fixed dead enemies being counted as flashed enemies in the combat report
- Fixed Astra’s “Out of charges” VO not playing for her abilities while in Astral Form
- Fixed the deafening effect on nearsights not playing if Astra is in the game
- Fixed Cypher’s Spycam targeting going through Sage’s wall
- Fixed Astra having trouble placing Stars on the defender side boxes of Icebox mid from the A site
- Sova Drone and Astra ascend/descend binds now properly respect changed jump/crouch keybinds
- The defuse range circle indicator that shows after planting the Spike again displays properly.
- Fixed a rare bug that could leave players unable to move or process inputs until they died when entering or returning from Astra's astral form, Sova's drone, Skye's scout, or Cypher's Spy Camera.
- Fixed an issue where the Stinger’s stock would appear detached on the ground
- Improved readability of player names in Observer
- Fixed an issue where Skye’s seekers did not visibly move on Brimstone’s tactical map
- Fixed an issue where scoreboard color doesn’t appropriately swap at side swap for Observers
- Fixed a bug that would cause the "Network Problem" icon to appear when no network issues were present