Next League of Legends champion Naafiri receives ability updates before patch 13.142023-07-11 11:31:00
Riot Games developers have adjusted the next League of Legends champion Naafiri's abilities on PBE servers coming into patch 13.14. The complete list of changes was posted on RiotRaptorr's Twitter.
After initial testing, the balancing team adjusted some animations, gave Naafiri more mana, and made changes to her passive, E and Q, reducing her waveclear.
Her waveclear is quite a bit above where we would like it to be. She's currently one-shotting casters almost by level 5. We want her farm and waveclear to be effective, and think it will be even with these nerfs. This also gives us a new tuning lever to adjust waveclear without hurting her PvP poke, which we think is in a good spot.
Naafiri skill changes for PBE servers (Patch 13.14)
- Homeguard/Sprint animation adjusted
- Base mana: 350 >> 400
- Attack windup: 0.198s >> 0.25s
(P) We Are More
- Cooldown: 30s-15s based on level >> 25s-10s based on level
- Cooldown refund for minion kills from 0.5s >> 1s
- Bugfix: Packmates now properly attack Viego's auto-attack targets when he transforms back into Viego.
(Q) Darkin Daggers
- NEW: Deals 70% damage to minions.
- Flashing during cast time will now cause the Q to spawn from the new location
- No longer will teleport packmates that are mid W.
- Bugfix: No longer stacks Tear when not hitting an enemy.
Naafiri will come out with patch 13.14 on July 19. We've compiled what's known about the champion in this article. The preview of the update is available via the link below.