Nilah nerfed a day after her release in League of Legends2022-07-15 13:49:00
Riot Games has released another Patch 12.13 hotfix, nerfing League of Legends' latest addition, champion Nilah. The changes arrived only a day after her release in the game.
Apparently, the champion turned out to be too strong. Nilah's winrate on release was over 51%, which is way higher than other new heroes. Usually, the winrate is kept around 45% for the first days after release because players are learning how to play a champion.
- BASE HEALTH 590 ⇒ 570
- BASE ARMOR 30 ⇒ 27
- PASSIVE HEAL INCREASE 10% ⇒ 7.5%
- PASSIVE SHIELD INCREASE 20% ⇒ 15%
- Q EMPOWERED ATTACKS 110% Total AD ⇒ 100% Total AD
- Q EMPOWERED BONUS ATTACK SPEED 15-65% (based on level) ⇒ 10-60% (based on level)
- E RECHARGE RATE 24/21/18/15/12 ⇒ 26/22.5/19/15.5/12
This is the second hotfix in a row for patch 12.13, which was released on July 13. In the last update, Riot nerfed Sivir, Master Yi, and Gwen. The characters also appeared too strong after a partial skill rework. More information about the changes can be found on our website.