Valve buffs Muerta carry while nerfing support playstyle2023-03-18 07:01:00
Dota 2 developers released a small update on the new hero Muerta. They tried to make her stronger as a carry, while weakening the support playstyle.
- Base Attack Time improved from 1.7s to 1.6s
- Dead Shot Ricochet Fear Duration decreased from 1.25/1.5/1.75/2.0s to 1.0/1.2/1.4/1.6s
- Pierce the Veil Duration increased by 0.35s to account for Transform Duration
- Pierce the Veil Bonus Attack Damage increased from 50/75/100 to 50/100/150
- Level 15 Talent +25 Damage increased to +35 Damage
- Level 20 Talent The Calling Summons 2 additional revenants replaced with Talent +20% Gunslinger Chance
- Level 25 Talent +20% Gunslinger Chance replaced with The Calling Summons 2 additional revenants
Due to how weak the hero was on carry, players tried to use her on other roles. The most effective idea was picking Muerta as position 4 support with focus on Dead Shot and The Calling. With these changes, this playstyle gets weaker, while her carry potential increases. But she is still viable as a support, and you can check our guide to figure out how to use her in that role.
How to play Muerta as position 4 support guide: best item builds, talents, ability choices
Might be better than carry right now!